Thursday, February 19, 2015

Kennsignton and chelsea Tried To Keep World Cup Champ In January Transfer Window

Mourinho did not want to lose Andre Schurrle to Wolfsburg.

2014 FIFA World Cup Leather Case Cover for iPad Air France

Goal. com are perhaps reporting tonight that German Andre Schurrle was asked not to leave Kennsignton and chelsea by boss Jose Mourinho, simply followed Joachim Low's advice saving his international career.

SEE A GREAT DEAL MORE: Chelsea transfer rumours (Image) Kennsignton and chelsea Reject Andre Schurrle Braves Each of our Snow In First Wolfsburg Workout (Image) Andre Schurrle Thanks Kennsignton and chelsea Fans Following Deadline Day Go to Wolfsburg

"I have been a Kennsignton and chelsea fan ever since I was a kid and am felt well there right until was the last day. But the most important thing to me is playing football and enjoying us. This was no longer the case, " said Schurrle.

"Wolfsburg might be a compact club when you look at reputations and am thought about it long and hard. I could acquire stayed at Chelsea. Mourinho laughed and said that I would get my chance".

"You have to make a decision, though, and in the conclusion I only wanted to play sports again. Germany coach Joachim Very told me it would be a great move to me and that is why Wolfsburg are a step forward to receive me".

24 year old Schurrle connected Chelsea in the summer of 2013 simply never really secured a guaranteed to start with team berth at the Stamford Connection club. After playing a big action in Germany winning the World Tumbler in 2014, he felt that he should have been given more chances, but when that was not forthcoming he determined to cut his losses.

Schurrle supplies played twice for Wolfsburg which joining.

I like iPad Air leather case. I have many years experience about iPad Air leather case.More information about 2014 iPad Air leather case. It is a helpful resource for your refer

No comments:

Post a Comment