Saturday, November 29, 2014

Kendrick's hilarious Kate Spade campaign

Ould - Kendrick couldn't stop "cracking up" on the set of Kate Spade Advanced York's latest advertisement.

Kate Spade iPhone 6 Case Cross Grain

Anna Kendrick's campaign for Kate Spade iPhone 6 cases Nyc is "romantic and fun".

That 29-year-old actress was picked with front the brand's holiday postings. In the photos Anna poses in numerous Las Vegas-influenced outfits, such as a transparent dress with silver embellishments, between men in tuxedos holding its label's latest handbags. There is a collectively feel to the shots and Ould - found the whole experience a blast.

"It was so much fun. We went to you should find one old spots in Vegas, the software felt like we got in a time machine. It has been so romantic and fun, alone she smiled to People. "There obtained been eight guys on the shoot when camping, who were just cracking me along! Mostly in their 50s and sixties but a couple in their 30s, the actual photographer kept being like, 'Just try to get her attention. Try to get your sweetheart to laugh. ' So them were just cracking me along. They were totally these Vegas important shots for the day. "

While there obtained been dozens of handbags on set, Ould - only needs a small design to the day-to-day basis, as she only a keeps her "wallet, keys while phone" with her.

She describes your sweetheart style as either "lazy or simply classic", and doesn't pigeonhole jennifer anniston when dressing up.

"I'm either! alone she explained when asked in cases where she's low-key or super-glam. "If I'm running to the grocery store, [I'm in] jeans and a Jersey. But when I go out, I've launched enjoying looking nice, and that's an appealing new phase for me to be in. With me, when I want to look nice, I just want to settle for something that's flattering and by. "

Anna has long been a fan of Kate Spade's designs and finds its "timeless and sophisticated" offerings a single. © Cover Media Group 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment