Friday, December 19, 2014

The very Style_ist: Red clothing, pink lip area?

Lots of iPhone 4s waterproof case mascaras to actually recommend for the Statesville reader requesting one in the last Style_ist column; realize that prices may vary:

iPega Waterproof iPhone Case for iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S

•  Volume Say (about $7. 50-$9. 50) and moreover Illegal Lengths ($9), both by the Maybelline. "I use them both and they're going to not budge, " writes Emily Chatham of Charlotte, "either with being in the water or sweating in the fitness center – I use baby oil to locate them off at night (and possess for years, with no problem). " Chatham also has an extra small-shoe recommendation: Japanese stores. "There are several at Japanese Corner (at) North Tryon and moreover Sugar Creek. "

•  Avon Wash-Off waterproof case for iPhone 4 Mascara, $7. "It lasts all day, doesn't run especially easy to remove (I use little remover as I don't use water and soap around my eyes), " alleges Meribeth Beneville of Charlotte. "I've used it for years. It's very affordable while well. "

•  Revlon Photoready GIVES YOU Volume, $9. "HOLY COW!! " writes Arlene Bookman of Stallings. "Not only can I recommend a huge waterproof mascara but eyeliners and moreover eyebrow sealer as well! And MANNER affordable! " She went on the right cruise this fall and "was determined" to find products she'd possibility of snorkeling and swimming. Her added suggestions: M. A. C. brow sealer ($17, sold at Belk); elf waterproof eyeliners ($3, sold at Target) and Palladio herbal eyeliner ($5, sold at Ulta). "All of these is washed off easily with water and moreover cleanser or a makeup wipe subvertir. They worked great and I did not spend a fortune! "

•  Lancome Definicils, $27. 50. Sarah Price of Charlotte now says she's used this for over 10 years. "I wear hard lens and all other waterproof mascaras I have experienced flake and get under my accessories. Even on high humidity nights this mascara stays in place. "

• "I'm an expert on this, as I possess allergies that cause my eyes to actually weep most of every day, " shares knowledge Kathy Hayes of Charlotte. "When makeup base and eye dark areas have disappeared from constant ripping, Almay waterproof mascara ($8) won't have run. It can be found at drug holds, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, and many other holds. "

We'll send this Osservazione Case from Makeup Forever in a reader who answers:

"How several T-shirts does one really need? "

Let's hear the debate. We will share answers in an upcoming model of

ASK THE STYLE_IST AN ISSUE: We'll send some products originating from a Body Shop to one reader exactly who emails a question to Style@charlotteobserver. por.

No comments:

Post a Comment